I have been a professional photographer for over 20 years now. Time goes by so fast when you are doing what makes your heart happy. I love color and all things Vintage and Funky yet I also love clean and white backgrounds and a modern look. I love to ask my clients questions that make their eyes sparkle when they answer. I love the Ocean. I was born a Navy brat in 1975 in Pensacola, Florida. The Beach calms my soul and inspires my creativity. I love the sounds a newborn baby makes or hearing little ones giggle. There is nothing like it. I am a very visual person. I talk in depth with my clients before the shoot to create a look that fits them. I love to photograph people loving each other. Because that is what life is about after all ....LOVE. I don't photograph because I can. I do because I have to, it is what makes me who I am. Memories are important to me and I want to preserve those for you. Memories are precious and family is everything.
* Please Note sessions do not include prints or digital files. Our digital collections start at $400
* All images are copyright Karen Roberts Photography, digital purchases are available with copyright release.
* $75 deposit required to book an appt. Paypal deposit button located at bottom of this page.
* If you need to reschedule your appt the balance of the sitting fee is due on the date of the initial appt. There is no fee to reschedule the 1st time. If you need to reschedule your appt for a 2nd time there is an additional sitting fee charge. (Newborns are excluded from this policy)
* There is a $300 order min to use your $100 order credit for a La Carte Purchases
Sessions available Monday-Friday we are closed Saturday and Sundays.
Email: Karen Roberts
Smyrna, GA 30082